If you are looking or planning to work with publishing houses or advertising agencies where the nature of work involves more of designing and layouting of brochures, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, books etc. then our Adobe InDesign Training Course is must to learn.
Learn how to use Adobe InDesign to build comprehensive page layouts. Our panel of experts will give you proficient training and conduct InDesign classes as per industry standards where you will be able to learn type controls, graphics file management, layers and document setup.
Who can Join this Course?
Anybody with the knowledge of basic computer and internet. Working experience of Microsoft Word is desirable. Knowledge of any typesetting or pagination application would be an added advantage.
Learning Outcomes of Adobe InDesign Course
InDesign is a page layout software program published by Adobe. It's a widely-used software program for design page, production and composition. It is great for multi-page projects such as brochures, magazines, newsletters or any projects destined for professional quality output such as offset printing presses or PDF files. This InDesign training will make you familiar with easily manipulating text by setting different font styles, weights and other properties and then saving the style you created to apply to other desired text within the document.
- Creating a New Document
- Exploring the In-Design Application Folder
- Exploring the Document Window
- Using Tools
- Creating, Opening, and Saving Documents
- Working with Pages and Layers
- Creating Layout Standards
- Defining Colors, Tints, Gradients
- Adding Frames, Shapes, and Lines
- Manipulating Objects
- Transforming Objects
- Applying Effects to Objects
- Orchestrating Objects
- Importing Text Files
- Editing and Formatting Text
- Creating Special Text Formatting
- Setting up Styles
- Using Special Characters
- Setting Up Tabs and Tables
- Working with Footnotes, Indexes, and TOCs
- Creating Multi document Projects
- Importing Graphics
- Fitting Graphics and Frames Together
- Preparing for Color Prepress
- Printing Documents
- Creating Prepress Files
- Creating Web, Interactive PDF, and Flash Documents
Projects in Adobe InDesign
Brochures, magazines, catalogues, prospects, newspaper, newsletter, stationery, cover etc.